Need help? Call our team of specialists on 0871 971 0732.
Free Geovision 32 Channel NVR Software Included!
New GeoVision FishEye 360 degree H264 1.3 MegaPixel IP Camera.
Featuring Hemispheric image providing 360 or 180 Degree Panoramic View.
The GV-IPFisheye IP Camera provides monitoring of all angles with a recitlinear conversion allowing manipulation of the camera view to suit your needs.
This 360 Degree IP Camera has no moving parts, has built in Virtual PTZ, Auto Pan and Privacy Mask.
The camera also features Visual Automation, Tampering Alarm, Built in Microphone and Speaker and Micro SD slot.
- H264 1.3 MegaPixel Fisheye IP Camera
- 360 and 180 Degreee Panoramic View
- No mechanical moving parts
- 15 FPS @ 1.3MP Resolution
- Built in FishEye Lens
- Dual Stream (H264/JPEG/MPEG4 Support)
- Built in Microphone and Speaker
- PoE / 12VDC / 24VAC
- Micro SD Card Support
- Built in Video Tampering Alerts
- Pixel Array 1280 x 1024, 1.3M CCD
- Horizontal Resolution > 700 TVL
- Minimum Illumination 1.5 Lux (1/60 sec), 0.1 Lux (1/5 sec), (30 IRE, F/2.0, AGC-ON, slow shutter-Off.)
- White Balance Automatic, Manual (2800K ~ 8500K)
- Lens Mount Built in FishEye Lens | M12, Pitch 0.5 mm
- Power Source PoE, 12V DC / 24V AC
- Power Consumption 7.2 W (max. 600mA at 12V DC)
PoE Per Port 48V DC, 350mA. Max. 15.4 watts
- Operating Temperature 7.2 W (max. 600mA at 12V DC)
- Dimension Ã˜ 160 x 47.66 mm
- Weight 650 g / 1.43 lb
- Display Frame Rate 15 fps at 1280 x 1024 (SXGA)
30 fps at 640 x 480 (VGA)
- Audio Channels 1 x RCA In, 1 x RCA Out
- Compression Format H264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG
- CCD Type 1/3 progressive scan CMOS
- Connector Type RJ45
- Product Category IP Cameras
Click Here to see the Full Data