Installation of CCTV system to your property/business.
The service comprises of:
- Installation of a new CCTV system
- All cameras are suitable for internal or external use.
- Installing of 4 colour cameras with up to 18 metres of cable for each camera.
- Cabling run to a suitable position for single entry in the property
- Cabling will be required to be run externally, on all installs, holes will be drilled for cable access.
- Any internal cable will be left tidy
- The cable shall be connected with the required cable connector and or the control box.
- Connection to an existing monitor or TV.
- All wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the element
- A check of the cameras reception will be carried out to confirm that all 4 cameras operate correctly.
- Our engineer will require an authorised person over the age of 18 to sign a note of satisfaction once the installation is complete.
The purchase does not include: -
- Any additional external wall mounting plates, or mounting accessories.
- Any extra cameras to be fitted in your property.
- The cameras cannot be fitted over 10 metres high. Any internal wall plates or sock
Customers should bear in mind:
- We cannot carry out installations above 10 metres.
- The engineer must have clear access to carry out the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your property and have clear access to bring ladders and equipment up to the property.
- Any help you can offer to ensure that the engineer can park within a reasonable distance of the property will help us to complete the work first time, on the day.
- Engineers will not lift carpeting or move furniture to lay cable.
- This service is for a new CCTV system wired to one point in the property
- You will also need permission if, for example, your property is listed, has a flat roof or you are not the property owner. Where possible, we will endeavour to meet your requirements.
- Your engineer will discuss all options open to you on the day.
Extras that can be requested at the point of installation or that may be charged for on the day of installation: -
- Extra camera fixing kit £49.99 inc vat
- Additional cable £39.99 inc vat
What to do next:
Once you have purchased this item either book your installation on line at www.hydeparkcorner.net/buyitdirect or contact our booking centre on 0844 770 1862 where one of our team will organise an appointment for an engineer to complete your installation.
Installation will normally occur within 7 to 10 days from the date of booking. Our professional installers, Hyde Park Corner service our customers nationwide. To ensure consistency of installation quality and service, our engineers will perform pre and post installation checks and will photograph completed installations.
Be sure to keep your BuyItdirect installation case in a safe place as you will be required to present it to our engineer prior to work commencing to show the service has been purchased. Work will not be carried out if the installation case is not present. Please ensure the engineer can park within a reasonable distance of the property. Please take care to make sure the installation area is readily accessible. If you have booked an installation and you are not going to be available for your appointment the booking centre will need to be informed 72 hours in advance, otherwise a cancellation fee will be applied.
Only Available within the UK
**This service is for installation of a CCTV system only, no hardware is included in the price