Need help? Call our team of specialists on 0871 971 0732.
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It's like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved. The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.PRODUCT FEATURES:Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks;Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation;50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission;Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%;PowerSum tested;2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency;Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6;Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
- Product Description - Belkin High Performance patch cable - 5 m
- Type - Patch cable
- Technology - Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Features - Moulded, snagless, gold-plated connectors, staggered pin configuration
- Length - 5 m
- Connector(s) - 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side) - 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Compliant Standards - EIA/TIA-568 Category 6
- Colour - Black
- Manufacturer Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty